Old 20-02-2006, 01:19 AM posted to rec.gardens
Cereus-validus-...........

Default Laying Sod Organically

Kinky!

Is "Sonia Van Tassel" your real name or your professional name as an exotic
dancer?

"Sonia Van Tassel" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

We have an old neglected lawn that is covered with moss (it is pretty
shady) and weeds - I think we have non-shade tolerate grass mixed in
with the weeds. We are interested in getting new sod down but are
wondering if this can be done without using herbicides. We will
probably contract it out but most of the instructions I see when I
search on the network involve killing all the weeds with herbicides and
then letting the grass sit.

Has anyone had this done professionally and organically?

Thanks,
Sonia