Old 19-02-2006, 08:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Joan Riley

Default losing clothes whilst gardening

If anyone in the Ayrshire district finds a handsome brown-patterned
cardigan with white wool patches over various holes and two great big
hand knitted multicoloured pockets - it's mine. I've fitted cabbages
into those pockets - it was soooo useful. I must have taken it off
during the week when I got hot digging and hung it on a bush or a
fence post. I suppose it's blown off in the wind - nobody would have
stolen it, I promise you! I've lost many a hat, scarf, gloves, etc.,
in the same way, but never an item so big. Anyone else lose stuff
like that?

Joan in Ayrshire
remove 'spam' from email to reply