Old 20-02-2006, 04:18 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Pond Question

"chuckie" wrote in message
oups.com...
How I put a net across the pond would I just lay it on the surface?

No. It must be supported above the surface. See by website below. Use the
fine black bird nets as they're the least visible of the nets.

If I did that the plants would get tangeled up in it.
I guees I should mention that I have to pull all of the plants out of
the pond once a year and prune and repot most of them. and at the same
time drain the ponds and put fresh water in them again.

The nets are removed for yearly chores. If it's only raccoons you can try
the motion sprayers.

Thank you I had not thought of a net.
Chuckie

--