Old 20-02-2006, 06:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default losing clothes whilst gardening

Rusty Hinge 2 wrote:
I lost a deerstalker hat on the slopes of Creag Megidh while stalking,
and the wind took it, never to be seen (by me, anyway) again, but I
don't remember losing anything quite so large.

I lost my zippo lighter in Harlech in the summer of 2004 whilst
climbing over a fence to admire someone's garden. Last year when I
returned with my friends I told them that it was there I thought I had
lost my dearest lighter - my friend just waved her foot in the long
grass whilst walking along the garden, saw something and picked up my
zippo, rusty but still going ;o)