Old 21-02-2006, 12:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
NC

Default North facing wall climbers ??

One point to remember when making your selection of the plants suggested is
their pruning requirements. It can be an absolute beggar to prune when one
plant is tangled with another one/three. You can of course make certain each
plant is not allowed to invade the others territory but that's just too easy
:-)

I'll leave plenty of space between them - by the time they are fighting
each other, I'll be a pro at this gardening thing !!
Seriously though, I'm not sure - with them flowering at different times,
it might be interesting to let them tangle up. But then yes, pruning
would be a bit of a lottery !