Old 20-02-2006, 07:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Flower Bobdew

Default losing clothes whilst gardening

In article , Joan Riley
writes

If anyone in the Ayrshire district finds a handsome brown-patterned
cardigan with white wool patches over various holes and two great big
hand knitted multicoloured pockets - it's mine. I've fitted cabbages
into those pockets - it was soooo useful. I must have taken it off
during the week when I got hot digging and hung it on a bush or a
fence post.

Well, its been quite windy. I'll keep a look out.

I've lost many a hat, scarf, gloves, etc., in the same way, but never
an item so big. Anyone else lose stuff like that?

I lost my car at EPCOT Centre once. Well, it was a very big car park. In
terms of ascending size, I've also lost a leg, a wife, an allotment and
Cornwall. [Admittedly the latter is probably still where I last saw it,
but my old RAC road map fell to bits a few years ago and Cornwall no
longer exists.]

--
Flower Bobdew
South Facing Garden