Old 09-03-2003, 01:39 AM
Geoff Kegerreis

Default surplus tech gear

Mike, check out ebay for that stuff. I came across a Trimble
Pro unit for $4k. It was a sub meter unit. If I were you, I'd
look for a geoexplorerII, if you can find it. They are a good
unit, but only 3-5m precision. You should be able to find one
for $1k.

Good luck!
-GK

mhagen wrote:

Joe Zorzin wrote:
Mike, why are you selling the Magellan? Just curious as that's one of the
models I've been looking at- that and the Garmin Map 76S.
--

I'd like to bump up to a survey grade gps. The Magellan was good but
it's time for the next step up. If I don't sell it, it's still fine for