Old 21-02-2006, 09:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

Default Mea culpa!

The message
from Judith Lea contains these words:

In article , Sacha
writes
it's just snowed without any warning at all - vicious flurry of snow
for about 3 minutes and now it's stopped, though the sky is still
leaden. A
keen gardener like you would be a very welcome neighbour, I'm sure - the
Nursery would be thrilled to see you! ;-))

I can better that, I had to sit in my car for 5 minutes in case the hail
and wind knocked me off my feet this morning - it's very cold here in
Norfolk.

I was outside in the garden in my shirtsleeves, cutting logs this
morning. It was pleasantly warm here in Norfolk.

Er -

Are we in parallel universes?

--
Rusty