Old 21-02-2006, 09:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

Default Mea culpa!

The message
from "Rupert" contains these words:

I suppose I could use a really good Nursery on the doorstep.
I would more than make up for the vast loss of revenue your business
suffered when the owner went and married his best customer.
No I tell a lie-she went and married him.
No snow here yet but we had a small hail storm yesterday.
That reminds me-Last year we had a hail storm very late in the season which
drilled holes through the leaves of Hostas. (it's grim up North)

I were savaged by a wild tripe last time I were oop north, 'appen. They
hibernate in t'dark satanic mills while April, when they wake oop and
lay waste to the onion beds int' Grimethorpe Allotments.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig