Old 22-02-2006, 03:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Design Student- looking for help and advice

jenny2006 wrote:

What do you find most difficult with the gardening process?

At the lotty it's Irish men. At home it's finding a place for yet
another baby.

What do you find most enjoyable about the garden process?

Physical work and eating.

Where do you store your garden tools?

In conservatory.

Are your Garden tools organised?

Well I know where is everything.

Could you list your top 10 most important tools/equipment?

Fork, spade, hand fork, hoe, my knife, wheelbarrow, secateurs, raffia,
kettle, lighter.

Do you listed to music while you garden?

No. I listen to music all the time, when I cook, clean, drive, walk the
dogs, read, work but never when I garden. When I'm out there, I only
listen to the birds and the buzz and sadly to the Irish men ;o)