Old 22-02-2006, 10:28 PM posted to rec.gardens
Treedweller

Default If you get a minute would you please have a look at my new site

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 21:08:09 GMT, "Cereus-validus-..........."
wrote:

How long can you clowns keep a long dead thread going?

As the prophet William Shatner says: "GET A LIFE!"

"Bill" wrote in message
In article . com,
says...

snipocrap

Take a hike, spammer.

Bill

Well, let's see. You doubled the number of replies, while I can
increase it another 50%. Of course, if you mean how long
about it before long. But in terms of how many replies, I'd say we
could get a pretty good number. Not sure we want to, but that's
another question.