Old 22-02-2006, 09:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert

Default Hello and help

"Loppy" wrote in message

Hello there,

My real name is Lorna, I chose my ID because I have been doing alot of
lopping in my overgrown garden. We only moved in end of summer last
year. I have never had my own garden before and I am really looking
forward to taking care of it.

There are a few little fellas growing in the shady border underneath
the perennials. It is an alkaline soil (have done the soil test!) and
the plant is evergreen. I really like it but have no idea what it is.
Pictures of the plant can be found here (various shots to give a good
idea):

http://tinyurl.com/lwwqh
http://tinyurl.com/zf99d
http://tinyurl.com/phnal
http://tinyurl.com/gmuhb

Is anyone able to tell me what it's name is?

Many thanks

--
Loppy

Welcome. It looks like some form of Euphorbia. Cut one of the stems and it
will ooze a sticky white milk , which is a skin irritant.
Have a Google
Good luck and please let everyone know how you are progressing.