Old 23-02-2006, 10:22 AM posted to rec.gardens
KCnRichmond

Default Don't buy from Gurneys

The HD I shop at has irrigation.. I know, I know that sounds stupid, but
they have like 5 dudes that dote over the plants like children. Everything
from annuals to the largest trees. I'm sorry your box store doesn't have
anyone worth a damn. They even carry pruners and I've seen them use
them...Correctly. They can even tell you what type they are. Maybe you all
should do that voice of the people thing with your receipt at their website
and complain/compliment the HD you shop at.

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"Mel M Kelly" wrote in message
We have a contest around here to see if Home Depot or Wal-Mart can get
the most ideots working with the plants. Plus they don't pay any
attention to what area plants should be sent to. You are better off
going to a good greenhouse in your area.

Here, they can't seem to hire anyone who notices that six-packs dry out in
about 23 on a warm day. The plants look like crap within 2 weeks of being
put on display.