Old 23-02-2006, 12:12 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cereus-validus-...........

Default Don't buy from Gurneys

Sadly, Big Brother doesn't give a fig.

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"KCnRichmond" wrote in message
The HD I shop at has irrigation.. I know, I know that sounds stupid, but
they have like 5 dudes that dote over the plants like children.
Everything from annuals to the largest trees. I'm sorry your box store
doesn't have anyone worth a damn. They even carry pruners and I've seen
them use them...Correctly. They can even tell you what type they are.
Maybe you all should do that voice of the people thing with your receipt
at their website and complain/compliment the HD you shop at.

Their "voice of the people" thing does not work, at least not the way it
should. Matter of fact, if you call their home office and try to reach a
district manager, you'll never get a call back. HD funtions behind a wall
of silence.