Old 23-02-2006, 09:22 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
newsb

Default North facing wall climbers ??

In article , Janet Baraclough
writes
The message
from NC contains these words:

It will still be exhaustingly audible to the neighbours. You've got
nice neighbours, but I promise you that the rythmic thud of a kid's
ball/trampoline/drumkit for hours on end can strain the patience of the
best; especially galling for yours if the sound comes courtesy of their
own garage wall.

Don't think so - when I reach back to the dim and distant, I remember
playing football in the garden - and *if* the ball went "out of bounds"
- ie, into prickly stuff - it got burst. We tried to avoid this, just
as we tried to avoid the ball going into the neighbours' gardens. The
idea wasn't to bounce the ball against the garage - it was to play
football.

--
regards andyw