Old 23-02-2006, 05:21 PM
kerry2 kerry2 is offline
Registered User

Default Chlorine Resistant Plants & Flowers

I wonder would anyone have suggestions in relation to flowers and plants that are chlorine resistant.

We are developing a new fountain in a public area, surrounded by a flower bed. For public health reasons the water in the fountain must be treated with chlorine. In windy conditions some of the fountain spray is likely to waft onto the adjacent flower bed.

I wonder could anyone suggest flowers or plants that may be suitable in these conditions.

Regards,

John.