Old 23-02-2006, 04:40 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cereus-validus-...........

Default How does one get the Internet without a "puter"?

Coming from a lurker like you who never participates in any discussion, that
advice is really good for nothing.

Keep up doing what you do best and don't get back to us. You would be much
happier hanging out at a beer garden.

We don't want to know how you can type with your elbows.

"lurker" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am a lurker here I don't usally come out and say anything but this
continual degrading of people is dumb.
THIS IS A GARDENING GROUP!!!!!!
It does not matter what chuckie uses to access the internet. He
probibly uses a computer to access the internet and he sounds like a
very knowledgeable gardener.
Leave him alone and go on wtih your life.