Old 23-02-2006, 05:09 PM posted to rec.gardens
raycruzer

Default Design Student- looking for help and advice

I live on a hillside and do a lot of climbing in my garden. Therefore,
a cart with tools would be of little use to me.

My most important tool is the weed twister. I've noticed that a lot of
people prefer to remove weeds by hand. I also pull out weeds by hand,
but resort to the weed twister and sometimes a hoe depending on the
size and type of weed.

My 2nd most important tool is a pruner (several types), since I have a
lot of shrubs, Chinese Elm tree and several ficus trees that require a
lot of attention.

I would be interested in seeing the results of your survey.

As a designer, you may be interested in looking at the many types of
weed pullers on the market. Many are described at the World of Weeds
at www.ergonica.com.

Best of luck.