Old 23-02-2006, 06:00 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Help

"Snooze" wrote in message
. com...

"Koi-Lo" wrote in message

"chuckie" wrote in message
ups.com...
We need a new rec.ponds. All these off topic posts are not nessasary is
there anyway we can get google to recgonize this problem.

==========================
Google allows all forms of abuse of their service. But it's not just
Google; ISPs also allow abuse. It's not like it was even a few years
back when disruptive people lost their service. Competition is keen for
customers these days so ISPs look the other way. Usenet in time will all
be a smoking crater just like rec.ponds. I can see it coming these past
few years. Unless a NG is moderated this is what can happen.

Funny, this newsgroup returns to normal every time you go away for a
while.

Are you saying I have control over the trolls? That I'm that POWERFUL? I
have as much of a right to post here as anyone else.

Chuckie is from rec.gardens, over there he's experienced a decent group as
well.

I've been on and off this group for 10 years without a problem. I'm not
responsible for the behavior of others. I have no control over them.

Only difference is you're not there, so the folks you antagonize
aren't there either.

Who an I antagonizing? You? If so them killfile Koi-Lo and you'll never
see my messages again. If your news-reader lacks a killfile get one that
has that option, killfile me and killfile all the trolls. Constantly
attacking me isn't going to make the trolls go away. I'm surprised you
haven't realized that yet.
--
Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
Aquariums since 1952