Old 09-03-2003, 04:20 AM
Joseph A. Zupko

Default Seven Biggest Cat Boxes in the County

ROTTWEILER
"Pat Meadows" wrote in message
On Fri, 07 Mar 2003 22:35:22 GMT, "Tim B"
wrote:

I think I'm going to recommend what is for me the universal garden

problem
solver, chicken wire. Get enough to go around the garden and staple it

inexpensive little wood uprights to make a very inexpensive perimeter

fence
you can put up in just a few minutes. We have several cats. They have a
huge concern for their paws and it seems like they don't like to get them
into chicken wire. Plus they don't tend to jump up and over something

and
back down again, hardly ever. They like to jump up on things, or jump

down
from things, but they try to avoid anything they have to hurdle.

Works fine for us too. The little 3' high chicken wire
fence also keeps out rabbits and our dogs - the garden is
inside the dog's fenced back yard.

Pat

--
CLICK DAILY TO FEED THE HUNGRY