Old 23-02-2006, 08:24 PM posted to rec.ponds,alt.free.newsservers,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,alt.aquaria
chuckie

Default Help

No worry Koi-Lo you have no reason to worry about being the leader of
the trolls Im sure the leader is smart enough to stay under the radar.
I have no quarrel with you.
If you happen to be part of the origin of the cross posting that
happens quite often here could you please maybe try to avoid the
messages getting sent here.
(The following statment is not intended for Koi-Lo but for all partys
involed) All we want is a decent group. If any of us are interested in
those other topics we will seek them out.
Chuckie