Old 24-02-2006, 10:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Guy Sissons ex The Plantsman Nursery

Guy is now living in France, though will be calling in here on Monday
because he's coming over briefly. As I thought, there have been problems in
setting up the new Nursery though nothing insurmountable, just the usual
teething niggles. I don't think a temp of -7 one night in his area, north
of Bordeaux, was a lot of help to him, though!
I'll try to find out the name of the new business and its exact location for
all those interested in exotic and not-so-exotic climbers.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk