Old 24-02-2006, 05:23 PM
Steve white Steve white is offline
Registered User

Unhappy A few pointers

Hi all I heve just bought a bonsai starter which is a Serissa foetida "variegata" and am just wondering on the best way to keep it. Have read lots of info on watering and think I will be ok there but could do with some pointers on cutting and wiring and when to do it. My serissa is pretty small- about 3 inches high at the mo so am dubious to do anything with it.

You guys must get asked thing like this all the time and be sick of it! There seems to bee too much info around for me to easily find this info! Sorry!

Many thanks

Steve