Old 24-02-2006, 02:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

Default Design Student- looking for help and advice

The message
from Janet Tweedy contains these words:

I think the OP must have this idea of gardeners wandering around their
acres with a small pair of secateurs, floppy hat, gentle radio music and
taking a few snips here and there to dead head and cut flowers that can
be put into the trug that is at the side of every plant lover

She could take a look at her local allotments to see what might actually
be going on in the back gardens of proper gardeners

Should she be able to design something to sort and hold all my spare
flower pots in ready accessible sorted order but allowing water and
stuff to run through them so they don't get all bits of leaves and stuff
stuck in them, now then I'd be interested....................

It's called a husband...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig