Old 24-02-2006, 05:54 PM posted to alt.troll,rec.ponds,alt.cracks,uk.rec.gardening
Ian Paul Freemanly

Default Design Student- looking for help and advice

JennyC Stroked my keelbasa and whined:

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
I think the OP must have this idea of gardeners wandering around their
acres with a small pair of secateurs, floppy hat, gentle radio music and
taking a few snips here and there to dead head and cut flowers that can
be put into the trug that is at the side of every plant lover

I didn't know you knew my friend Dianne :~))
Of course all the real work is done by the landscapers...........

She could take a look at her local allotments to see what might actually
be going on in the back gardens of proper gardeners

Should she be able to design something to sort and hold all my spare
flower pots in ready accessible sorted order but allowing water and
stuff to run through them so they don't get all bits of leaves and stuff
stuck in them, now then I'd be interested....................

Me too ~

Poast a pic of your tits and I'll build you one that will serve you
breakfast in bed and give you an orgasm at the same time.