Old 24-02-2006, 07:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default North facing wall climbers ??

Charlie Pridham wrote:
Are we talking about the Rachel from Barkers? if so I think they may have
closed, I seem remember something a year or so back in the clematis journal
I get, shame if it is true.

Yes it is her. Semi retired though. Sadly they are getting old like
everybody elses! There is still the possibility of getting plants from
them if you know them, kinda thing and collect from them. They don't do
mail orders anymore. I'm seeing Rachel in a couple of weeks and I think
I'll take her offer on the viticella Madame Coverron even though I had
found the rose I wanted for my friend. There's always a little gap for
a clematis, I think.