Old 24-02-2006, 09:50 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cereus-validus-...........

Default Phal bulb

They don't even have pseudobulbs either!!!!!!!

"David E. Ross" wrote in message
.. .
TonyB wrote:
A couple of months ago I was elated over seeing my first sight of a bulb
about to open. It did and lasted almost 7 weeks. In the meantime another
bulb was slowly emerging and I mean slowly. I clipped off the shrinking
flower. My question is that I've seen many bulbs on a plant like this,
but mine merely shows one at a time. Right now, with the latest bulb
about maturing, I don't see any signs of another coming. Am i doing
something wrong?

Are you talking about a Phalaenopsis orchid? If so, they don't have
bulbs.

--

David E. Ross
http://www.rossde.com/

Concerned about someone (e.g., Pres. Bush) snooping
into your E-mail? Use PGP.
See my http://www.rossde.com/PGP/