Old 09-03-2003, 08:34 AM
Brian Watson

Default Childproofing garden ponds.

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ill.network...
On Sat, 8 Mar 2003 18:02:27 -0000, Brian Watson wrote:

I would have been grateful if someone had pointed out such hazards
when my children were young enough to make such potentially-
dangerous errors of judgement.

So would I but I would not rely on it or even expect it. The safety of
my children is my responsibility. When you have kids, you should be
constantly doing a risk and hazard assessment of the enviroment and
what they are up too.

All I said was "I'd be grateful ..." as I think it's only common decency to
do it.

I am not one who subscribes to the theory that "there is no such thing as
community" or "society", or whatever it was the silly old bat said.
--
Brian
"Not quite an Angel"