Old 09-03-2003, 11:08 AM
Jane Ransom

Default covering a north facing windy wall?

In article , Keith (Portland)
writes

We have tried honeysuckle clinging to netting, but it always gets totally
ruined by greenfly there, yet it grows extremely well everywhere else in the
garden (with its feet in the ground) - why? This is a different strain of
honeysuckle and should be a golden in colour. Is it likely to be OK when
transplanted elsewhere?

Put some nesting boxes up in it to attract the tits to eat the
greenfly!!
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,