Old 09-03-2003, 03:22 PM
Luis Fontanills

Default [IBC] South Florida Nursery Crawl

In a message dated 3/9/2003 9:38:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

Our biggest surprise was our next stop, the bonsai pot importer's warehouse.

He had several hundred different shapes, sizes, colors, and types of pots
and
when we he began to quote prices, we couldn't believe our ears. We had to
ask him several times the price of things because they were so low (about
30%
of what we are used to paying). Once we grasped the reality of his prices
witnessed (and took part in) a
"feeding frenzy". It sure was fun!!! When we left there about 100 of his
pots went with us.

Hi Billy,
It sounds as if the trip was a roaring success.

What kind of quality were these pots? Where were they made? Where is this
place, can you provide an address or phone number?

Regards,
Luis Fontanills
Miami, Florida USA

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: