Old 25-02-2006, 12:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

Default Clematis and Chilean Glory Vine Seeds (help needed)

The message
from "Martin" contains these words:

There is no sign of life yet. Am I being too impatient? Am I doing the right
thing? I would love to see these growing up trellis round the patio that I
haven't got yet!

Thanks in advance for any help.

Can't help with the clematis, but I've never had problems with chilean
glory vine: but I always sprinkle some fine sand over them so they don't
dry out but still get the light and ventilation.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig