Old 25-02-2006, 12:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

Default Design Student- looking for help and advice

The message
from Janet Tweedy contains these words:
In article , Rusty Hinge
2 writes

Should she be able to design something to sort and hold all my spare
flower pots in ready accessible sorted order but allowing water and
stuff to run through them so they don't get all bits of leaves and stuff
stuck in them, now then I'd be interested....................

It's called a husband...

I'll have to return mine then, he appears to be faulty................

Have you tried oiling the moving parts?

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig