Old 09-03-2003, 05:21 PM
Tracey

Default Rant--why don't nurseries label things better?

I'm frustrated about something and thought I'd vent
here a bit, so excuse me....

Hehe, you should go to a place I like going to to get
plants. I'm not sure who owns it, but I have seen four
people working there, all older Japanese people, two
males, two females. Only one speaks English very well.
Mostly, I've dealt with one woman, who is very sweet
(I think grin), but speaks very, very little English.
I get either the Japanese name of the plant or the
Hawaiian. Very rarely even a common English name. One
plant I came away with and still waiting for it to bloom
is, as far as I know, a 'big double'. A 'big double' what,
I don't know.

Tracey