Old 09-03-2003, 07:21 PM
Wink

Default Cold tolerance of Oncidium Sharry Baby

Hi:

I live in Canada & just started growing orchids in my unheated
sunroom. The winter temperature dips to about 50 deg F. So far I
have just started with some cool growers such as zygo's & cymbidiums.
I have been reading with fascination about Sharry Baby and wonder if
my environment can allow me to have one ...

Does anyone have experience on how cold tolerant this baby is? I have
had conflicting information on whether oncidium is a cool or
intermediate or warm grower in my reading...

Thanks a bunch!

Wink