Old 09-03-2003, 08:10 PM
animaux

Default Soil test??'s

On Sat, 8 Mar 2003 18:33:46 +0000 (UTC), (Victor M.
Martinez) wrote:

Cool! You'll enjoy Linda and her crew. She's a bit of an oddball, but she's
very sweet and easygoing.

Cheers.

Great! I stand there in the barren garden of winter and see every single thing
wrong, nothing right! I suppose I'm a typical gardener who is never content.
I've been pruning and pulling and xplanting and shaping and, well, you know the
work of early spring.

I did see bees and wasps and lacewings and the lizards are moving faster and the
pond is starting to green up with foliage, the echinacea is peeking up and life
is good.

Victoria