Old 25-02-2006, 05:57 PM posted to rec.gardens
whitewater262

Default How does one get the Internet without a "puter"?

Thanks to those who posted opinions about various types of tomato
plants. I found some good information about the First Prize and
Heartland varieties, and I'm giving those a try, along with four or
five others (including some that were suggested here). Hopefully this
will be a productive year -- my backyard prouced more than 1,000
tomatoes a few years ago, and I'd love to match or come close to that
this year.

If any of you have the space to grow more than you need, please don't
hesitate to give your surplus to your local food pantry. It's a great
project, and there are plenty of people in need.

Thanks again to those who offered kind replies and suggestions.