Old 09-03-2003, 10:09 PM
Cass

Default S&W Greenhouse Roses

In article
aHlwYXRpYQ==.c90430d0e38cb888ae13b36a7a0b2f67@104 7239401.cotse.net,
Shiva wrote:

Cass wrote:

Shiva wrote:

The haul:

Joseph's Coat
Heart of Gold
Distant Drums
Crystalline
Simply Marvelous
Barbara Streisand
Blue Nile
Arizona
Outta the Blue!
Royal Amethyst

I forgot Melody Parfumee & Judy Garland!

I bought Weeks Distant Drums and Outta the Blue about a month ago, so
they're already leafed out. This year Weeks offers a pretty eclectic
group of roses.

Your post made me go to the Weeks website and see how

many roses I have that Weeks is carrying now:

~ = gone
* = new this year

Scentimental (2)
George Burns
Ink Spots
Great Century
*Barbara Steisand
Stainless Steel
*Outta the Blue
~Moonstone [gone--very healthy, but I loathe the
blooms]
~Octoberfest [vole chow, fall 2000]
*Heart 'O Gold
~Livin' Easy [killed via overfert, very sad]
*Judy Garland [looks GREAT in photos!]
*Distant Drums [new but 1st one (Ashdown) killed via overfert incident
last year]

I see that I actually have 9 of the roses they sell
and I think I could easily buy another 8 shown on the website.

Which nine and which eight?

$=have
*=new this year
!=could buy any time

$Baby Grand (2 scheduled for destruction)
$ Fourth of July
$*Brilliant Pink Iceberg (2, one a gift)
$Sally Holmes
$*Long Tall Sally
*Outta the Blue
*Distant Drums
*Flower Girl (2)
*Shadow Dancer
*Flutterbye

!Scentimental
!Berries n Cream
!Purple Heart
!Easy Going
!Betty Boop
!Pearly Gates
!Autumn Sunset

It's clear I can't count.

By the way, aside from the name, Countess Celeste looks pretty wonderful.
Wonder if it really smells like fresh cut apples, and if so, the flowers
or foliage? Do I need this rose? Is the color great in person?