Old 13-02-2003, 04:55 PM
JimS.

Default Iceberg vs. Fabulous- comments please?

"Julia" wrote in message
JimS. wrote:
Next on my hit list, I think, is my ILPPoS, which you may recall from

last
year was my Insignificant-Little-Pink-PoS. I truly hate her. Actually,

Hahaha, I forgot that ILPPoS's real name.

Plus, don't forget, this name works for any rose of (*) color you hate,
whose name would then become IL(*)PoS, for example...

little, too late, she's outta here-- off to the parking strip with her.

Ok, she's ****ed you off enough. Why not exact your revenge? Chop her
into tiny pieces and toss her in the trash or green recycling?

Nah, can't do that. I always think it's my fault, and that if I had been a
better mother it wouldn't have died, so it's not fair for me to take it out
on the rose. (yes, it's sick)

Don't tell me you're one of those who won't throw anything away!

Guilty-- well, until it's totally dead, anyway. That's why I came up with
this scheme to orphan the rose on the nearby parking strip! Hey, the
rationalization works for me......

JimS.
Seattle