Old 10-03-2003, 12:08 AM
Starlord

Default OT-Pennies, how do I redeem 'em?

Look for the change machines in stores, you dump your pennys into it and it
counts them and for something like a 4cents on the dollar fee it'll give you a
slip of paper you take to the casher and get your money in bills. I use the one
up at the local supermarket all the time.

But if they are already wraped, take'm with you and BUY stuff with them, I do.
I'm always looking for pennys people drop, it IS good money.

--
In This Universe The Night was Falling,The Shadows were lenghtening
But elsewhere the Stars were still young and the light of morning lingered: and

Arthur C. Clarke "The City & The Stars"

SIAR
www.starlords.org
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Bishop's Car Fund
http://www.bishopcarfund.Netfirms.com/
Starlord's Personal Page
http://starlord-personal.netfirms.com

"TOM KAN PA" wrote in message
Take 'em to a bank? Doesn't work, at least in the Pittsburgh, PA area.
I have around $100 worth, rolled and wrapped. A few years ago there was a

penny
shortage. One local bank offered a $5 gift certificate at a local restaurant
for $50 worth of pennies. Being a DA, I didn't turn mine in. Now I wish I had.
So, any suggestions

---