Old 25-02-2006, 08:30 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
LM

Default moving plants around

seems like might be best to leave the amazon... may be I'll do some
selective pruning, and slooowly coax the plant to move in the direction
I want it to go.

I have anubias that is getting a little out of hand.. I'll definitely
have to make at least 3 cuttings from it (and also decide what to do
with all the off-shoots) and give it away or sell it to my LFS for
credit (they have expressed interest in taking tank-grown plants).

the one that is really overtaking the tank are java ferns, but they
seem relatively indestructible, so I'm not all that worried about them.
(they really grow like weeds and sprawl out everywhere, don't they?)