Old 10-03-2003, 03:08 AM
shadow

Default Rant--why don't nurseries label things better?

Cereoid+10+ wrote:
He's been posting stupid things long before you joined the group,

Sonny boy.

I see. I just assumed that since you had a less than civil response to
my earlier questions, and that most of your postings seemed simliliar,
that it was a common theme of yours. Perhaps I took offence where none
was intended, If so, please accept my appologies.

If top posting bothers you, I will continue to do so!!!! A neophyte dweeb
like you isn't going to take over the group.

I certainly was not attempting to exercise any control over the group. I
hardly have the power to do that. I was simply attempting to point out
usual usenet ettiquette, which I find the majority of the posters to
this newsgroup adhere to.

Actually bottom posting makes threads more of a chore to read the message
because you need to do unnecessary scrolling down the page to find a

reply
like yours that isn't worth the effort.

There are actually more than a few articles written on bottom posting vs
top posting. Bottom posting is generally accepted as the preferred
method as it makes the thread easier to read. There are proponents of
the top-posting method, but they are vastly outnumered. If you'd like to
have a look, here is a pretty good discussion on it.

http://www.dickalba.demon.co.uk/usen.../faq_topp.html

--
Shadow
Made In Canada, eh.