Old 26-02-2006, 02:27 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default POND repeats

~ janj wrote:
Big Sigh If you've sent/replied to anything in the last 48 hours.
Resend, hopefully everyone will have their in boxes cleared of the
"noise" by now.
:-( ~ jan

Heh heh. I always check for your posts, Jan. I forgot to check for Koi's,
though. I can't tell from the headers which of hers are really hers; I just
guess by Subject. Also, I've forgotten the names of the other regulars and
old timers.

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families: