Old 10-03-2003, 09:56 AM
Cindy

Default OT-Pennies, how do I redeem 'em?

(we have an old fashioned water bottle that is 1/4 fulla
pennies, so I know it's gonna be a pain in the ass when it's time to roll
them..............

madgardener

we have an old fashioned water bottle that is 1/4 fulla
pennies, so I know it's gonna be a pain in the ass when it's time to roll

madgardener

Mad,

I live by you, if your ever get into Knoxville with that jar, Bi-lo off
West hills, by Borders and Petsmart has a coin counting machine. So does
Krogers in Beardon.
I just took a 3 lb coffee can in and had a little over $170.00!

Cindy