Old 13-02-2003, 06:25 PM
Polar

Default OT - Need newsgroup

On Wed, 12 Feb 2003 18:14:51 -0500, Mary McHugh
wrote:

Usenet Fan wrote:

I'm looking for a newsgroup that discusses home improvement issues.
Sorry for the cross-post here, I thought that a garden site was
somewhat related to home and home improvement, so maybe somebody would
know.

Specifically, I want some feedback on doing some improvements to a
bathroom (beadboard, tile, etc.)

Any guidance to a more appropriate group?

Thanks.

Try misc.consumers.house

Mary (haven't been there in 10 years or so but it was a high traffic group
with LOTS of home improvement info)

Another excellent group is alt.home.repair. With the exception of
the usual few nut cases, most of the posters are sober, steady,
experienced professionals. I've had good help there.

--
Polar