Old 10-03-2003, 01:09 PM
KrisHur

Default Landscape Design Software

I gave up on software a few years ago having tried several (Sierra,
Broderbund and one other that I can't remember off hand). My old version of
Sierra (93?) was the best, it was very basic but didn't crash all the time.

Paper and colored pencils work the best IMO.

--
Kristen
Zone 6, SE NY

"Barry and Evelyn Bruneau" wrote in message
I'm sure this topic has come up more than once and I apologize for any
duplication.

I am looking to purchase lanscape design software for home use. I have

done
quite a bit of searching on the web and have found varying opinions. I
thought this would be the forum to get the best opinions.Any
recommendations? If so, could you please include the pros and cons to

the
product you are recommending.

BTW I am running Windows XP.

Many thanks,