Old 10-03-2003, 02:56 PM
Guy Bradley

Default Ordered from Shumway?

Glenna Rose wrote in message
news:fc.003d0941018d062c003d0941018d062c.18d0634@p mug.org...
Has anyone ordered from Shumway this year? I have an order ready to

fax
to them and wonder if anyone has had any experience with them this

year.

Glenna

Although my problem isn't from this year, I was screwed by Shumway
several years ago. I ordered Florida Staysweet corn and received field
corn. The largest plants and most ears I ever had, but the corn was
tasteless. We tried to make corn meal out of it and even that didn't
work. Shumway refunded my money, but that didn't begin to compensate
for the wasted work and the absence of my sweet corn crop.

Guy Bradley
Chesterfield MO
zone 6