Old 27-02-2006, 01:55 AM posted to rec.gardens
TonyB

Default Phal bulb

wrote:
phaels dont like direct hot sun. they do fantastically well in an east window. put
them on a pebble tray with a little water for humidity and give em a good soak once a
week. too much misting rots the crowns. they dont really like much fertilizer. a
few of those time released "pearls" are fine. now I cant get paphs to even live!!!
Ingrid

I know that they don't like the sun, although I have it in a south

exposure ( shielded from the sun ) it is on top of my tray fill with
water for the humidity which comes from radiator. I do water and
fertilize 20-20-20 weekly. This is from a web page that I found on this
type.