Old 13-02-2003, 06:55 PM
femalestrom

Default Has anyone grown Eulophia's?

Thank you! I was just a little nervous because the leaves just
started turning yellow. I would have expected this sooner. The
bulbs still look healthy. Do you have a guestimate of when
these should start breaking dormancy?

Crystal

--
Ask yourself if you are happy and you cease to be so.
"Dave Siegrist" wrote in message
Crystal

I have a few pots of alta's that I saved from the bulldozers down here in
Florida. They go dormant once they put up the flower spike in the fall,

lose
their leaves and remain leafless and dormant until spring when the rains

start
the cycle again.

Dave

"femalestrom" wrote:

Anyone have any growing tips? Mine has been stalled for a few
months now. I do not even show any new root development.
(I have it in a clear pot)

Thanks in advance!
Crystal

| Dave "-" |