Old 10-03-2003, 03:56 PM
Otto Bahn

Default Coalition of the Bought

Goldenpi wrote:

Clay wouldn't be too bad a dispersial medium under ideal conditions, very
dry air and fine grains, but no terrorists likely to use it in those
conditions. Anyway, anthrax isn't as nasty as the media portray it. Its very
hard to produce, and then direct contact with the spores is required to be
infected.

Plus, you need to inhale about 2000 spores to get the
full blown disease. I figure those spores must be
really, really tiny, and a lot of postal workers probably
have immunity now.

Anthrax terrorist, indeed. It was CIA experiment in
innocuation that went terribly wrong. I'm gonna breathe
deep when I'm gardening next weekend.

--oTTo--

"Tuskagee" would be a wonderful name for a punk rock band