Old 10-03-2003, 07:20 PM
darlingtonia974

Default carnivorous plants

hi!

i'm a french girl of 28, living in reunion island, and not really
speaking good english... i hope you can understand me.

i've been collecting carnivorous plants very seriously for about one
year (i'm also an 'old' succulent plants collector) and i'm looking
for seeds/gemmae and small plants to increase my collection. i've
made a growlist/wantlist on the website http://site.voila.fr/carniland
but in fact i'm looking for all the plants that i don't have, of
course i prefer plants that can accept tropical climate.

i can buy (in euro cash only) or swap in exchange of collectables like
stamps, phonecards or in exchange of seeds (for the moment i only have
drosera capensis sp, dionaea muscipula and drosera binata var.
multifida seeds to swap, but i will soon have others).

please contact me.

thank you.

deedee

pseudo/nickname aim (aol), messenger (msn & yahoo) : darlingtonia974
icq : 328465923 darlingtonia974
http://site.voila.fr/carniland
plantes carnivores / carnivorous plants